TEDDINET facilitates and organises a range of workshops including ‘Networking workshops’ to regularly bring together TEDDINET researchers, and ‘Thematic workshops’ based on a variety of issues for academics and practitioners.
For more information on TEDDINET workshops please follow the links below.
- First TEDDINET Networking workshop (University of Edinburgh, November 2013)
- Second TEDDINET Networking workshop (Loughborough University, June 2014)
- Third TEDDINET Networking Workshop (University of Nottingham, April 2015)
- “Energy demand reduction, and digital innovation for social housing: defining research needs” (De Montfort University, December 2014
- “Energy social scientists in a multidisciplinary setting: opportunities and challenges” (University of Bath, May 2015)