Energy Management in Non-Domestic Buildings
Funded with £3 million from the Engineering and Physical Sciences Research Council (EPSRC), these research projects will address how to use technology, data and information, mathematics, law and sociology to create better energy strategies and behaviours in the public and private, non-domestic buildings stock.
Please follow the links below to find out more about each project.
- Aperio: low cost façade management in naturally ventilated buildings; Dr Patrick James, University of Southampton
- B-bem: The Bayesian building energy management Portal; Dr Ruchi Choudhary, University of Cambridge
- Enhance: Data-Driven Sociotechnical Energy Management in Public Sector Buildings; Dr Nigel Goddard, University of Edinburgh
- Future FM – Future-proofing facilities management; Professor John Polak, Imperial College London
- Pervasive sensing for collaborative facilities management; Professor Joseph Clarke, University of Strathclyde
- WICKED – Working with Information, Creation of Knowledge, and Energy strategy Deployment (WICKED) in Non-Domestic Buildings; Professor Peter Grindrod, University of Oxford